Join our team!
Engineer / Project Manager
Transportation Planning & ITS
- Supervise and manage the transportation planning team in preparation of design plans, traffic analyses, planning and permitting documents, specifications, and estimates
- Effectively interact with staff, clients, and stakeholders to deliver project solutions
- Oversee preliminary and final design of all components of various transportation planning and ITS and traffic signal design projects
- Serve as a mentor to junior staff in performing engineering calculations and preparing technical documents
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Through responsible autonomy, manage individual tasks and assignments
- Self-starter and motivator with attention to detail
- Quality control review of various project elements
- Management of projects from planning through construction
- Facilitation of meetings and public presentations
- Business development assignments to assist with our projected growth
- Personal growth and development as a team lead
- BS in civil engineering or related field
- 5+ years of transportation planning experience, ITS and traffic signal design experience desirable
- Strong QA/QC background
- Familiarity with multiple traffic modeling software packages, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and national signal and roadway design standards, AutoCAD, preparing transportation engineering reports
- Management of DOT-related transportation projects is a plus
- Licensed PE is preferred
- Experience with proposal writing, budgets, and managing a team
Our team is enthusiastic and works hard to improve the communities where we live, work and play. Our work environment is inclusive, transparent, challenging and rewarding. Our strength is our team and we invest in our team with industry-leading benefits to help balance our financial, social and personal goals.
We keep it fun and stay connected to each other and our communities. If that sounds like you, visit our Careers page to learn how to join the team.
How can we help?
© TEC, Inc. All rights reserved.