Join our team!
Andover / Hampton / Worcester
- Effectively interact with staff, clients, and other stakeholders to deliver project solutions
- Work closely with team members to prepare design plans, specifications and estimates for contractor bidding
- Prepare environmental, local and state permitting documents
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Through responsible autonomy, manage individual tasks and assignments
- Self-starter and motivator with attention to detail
- Quality control review of various project elements
- Join a growing team dedicated to improving our communities through planning and engineering
- Work on a wide-variety of projects in a team-oriented environment
- Career advancement opportunities in various disciplines and roles
- BS in Civil Engineering or related field
- 0-3 years of experience in site design
- EIT is a plus
Our team is enthusiastic and works hard to improve the communities where we live, work and play. Our work environment is inclusive, transparent, challenging and rewarding. Our strength is our team and we invest in our team with industry-leading benefits to help balance our financial, social and personal goals.
We keep it fun and stay connected to each other and our communities. If that sounds like you, visit our Careers page to learn how to join the team.
How can we help?
© TEC, Inc. All rights reserved.