Join our team!
Senior Bridge Engineer
- Develop project scopes, design calculations, design drawings, cost estimates and project specifications
- Perform quality control and ensure the completeness and accuracy of project deliverables
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams to support bridge design and structural engineering projects
- Mentor and guide junior staff members
- Coordinate with Clients and project stakeholders
- Perform project management duties keeping projects on schedule and on budget
- Serve as a Team Leader for Bridge Inspections
- Strong technical skills
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Through responsible autonomy, manage individual tasks and assignments
- Self-starter and motivator with attention to detail
- Quality control review of various project elements
- Management of projects from planning through construction
- Facilitation of meetings and public presentations
- Business development assignments to assist with our projected growth
- Personal growth and development as a team lead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Professional Engineering licensure in Massachusetts is required. Licensure in New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut or Rhode Island is a plus
- NHI Bridge Inspection Training and Certification is a plus
- 8+ years of engineering experience in bridge design, inspection and load rating
- Experience working with MassDOT is required; experience working with NHDOT, MBTA and municipalities is a plus
- Construction oversight experience is a plus
- OSHA 10 and Keolis RWP Training are a plus
Our team is enthusiastic and works hard to improve the communities where we live, work and play. Our work environment is inclusive, transparent, challenging and rewarding. Our strength is our team and we invest in our team with industry-leading benefits to help balance our financial, social and personal goals.
We keep it fun and stay connected to each other and our communities. If that sounds like you, visit our Careers page to learn how to join the team.
How can we help?
© TEC, Inc. All rights reserved.