Join our team!
Senior Project Manager
- Supervise and manage a multi-disciplined team in the preparation of transportation design plans, specifications, estimates, permitting documents and bid documents for multiple concurrent projects
- Effectively interact with staff, clients, and stakeholders to deliver project solutions
- Provide direction, guidance and mentoring in development of preliminary and final design and permitting of various multi-modal transportation projects
- Facilitate meetings and public presentations
- Develop and manage project scope, budget and schedule
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and inspire a team with diverse background and experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Through responsible autonomy, manage individual tasks and assignments
- Organized and self-motivated, with acute attention to preparation
- Creative thinker with expertise to develop flexible solutions
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus
- Familiarity with Bluebeam is a plus
- Quality control review of various project elements
- Management of projects from planning through construction
- Develop and implement public outreach and stakeholder engagement strategies
- Business development assignments to assist with our projected growth
- Personal growth and professional development as a team lead
- BS degree in civil engineering or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience in transportation infrastructure / highway design
- Licensed PE required
- Strong QA/QC background
- Familiarity with AASHTO, MassDOT and NHDOT design manuals, standards, and procedures
- Experience with managing transportation projects for MassDOT is required
- Experience with proposal writing, budget and schedule development
- Documented experience or demonstrated ability to lead a design team in the preparation of design deliverables
Our team is enthusiastic and works hard to improve the communities where we live, work and play. Our work environment is inclusive, transparent, challenging and rewarding. Our strength is our team and we invest in our team with industry-leading benefits to help balance our financial, social and personal goals.
We keep it fun and stay connected to each other and our communities. If that sounds like you, visit our Careers page to learn how to join the team.
How can we help?
© TEC, Inc. All rights reserved.