Join our team!
Site / Civil Engineer
Strategic Land Planning
- Supervise and manage the strategic land planning team in preparation of site plans, permitting documents, specifications, and estimates
- Effectively interact with staff, clients, and stakeholders to deliver project solutions
- Oversee preliminary and final design of all components of various site design / land development projects
- Serve as a mentor to junior staff in performing engineering calculations and preparing technical documents
- Proven ability to lead and mentor a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Through responsible autonomy, manage individual tasks and assignments
- Self-starter and motivator with attention to detail
- Quality control review of various project elements
- Management of projects from planning through construction
- Facilitation of meetings and public presentations
- Business development assignments to assist with our projected growth
- Personal growth and development as a team lead
- BS in civil engineering or related field
- 5+ years of site design / land development experience
- Strong QA/QC background
- Familiarity with stormwater design, Best Management Practices (BMP) design, HydroCAD, preparing drainage reports
- Management of site development projects is a plus
- Licensed PE is preferred
- Experience with proposal writing, budgets, and managing a team
Our team is enthusiastic and works hard to improve the communities where we live, work and play. Our work environment is inclusive, transparent, challenging and rewarding. Our strength is our team and we invest in our team with industry-leading benefits to help balance our financial, social and personal goals.
We keep it fun and stay connected to each other and our communities. If that sounds like you, visit our Careers page to learn how to join the team.
How can we help?
© TEC, Inc. All rights reserved.