Join our team!
Engineer / Senior Engineer
- Effectively interact with staff, clients, and other stakeholders to deliver project solutions
- Perform engineering calculations, analysis, and reporting
- Preliminary and final design of all components of various multimodal transportation projects
- Preparation of construction plans, specifications, and estimates for contractor bidding
- Serve as a mentor to junior staff in performing engineering calculations, plan production, specification writing, and preparing environmental permitting documents
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Through responsible autonomy, manage individual tasks and assignments
- Self-starter and motivator with attention to detail
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D; Microstation is a plus
- Quality control review of various project elements
- Management of projects from planning through construction
- Facilitation of meetings and public presentations
- Business development assignments to assist with our projected growth
- Personal growth and professional development
- BS in civil engineering or related field
- 5 to 10 years of highway design experience
- PE licensed; NH is preferred
- Familiarity with AASHTO, NHDOT, and MassDOT design manuals, standards, and procedures
- Design of transportation projects for NHDOT and/or MassDOT is a plus
Our team is enthusiastic and works hard to improve the communities where we live, work and play. Our work environment is inclusive, transparent, challenging and rewarding. Our strength is our team and we invest in our team with industry-leading benefits to help balance our financial, social and personal goals.
We keep it fun and stay connected to each other and our communities. If that sounds like you, visit our Careers page to learn how to join the team.
How can we help?
© TEC, Inc. All rights reserved.