Join our team!
- Mentor a growing team in preparation of design plans, analyses, permitting documents, signed specifications, and estimates for infrastructure and development projects
- Effectively interact with staff, clients, stakeholders, and review boards/agencies to deliver project solutions
- Oversee design, budget, and schedule for a wide-variety of projects
- Strategize for and prepare proposals for new project opportunities
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Through responsible autonomy, manage individual tasks and assignments
- Self-starter and motivator with attention to detail
- Quality control review of various project elements
- Management of projects from planning through construction
- Facilitation of meetings and public presentations
- Business development assignments to assist with our projected growth
- Personal growth and development as a team lead
- BS in civil engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience is desirable
- Strong QA/QC background
- Familiarity with the design and permitting process for various permitting entities
- Management of DOT-related transportation projects is a plus
- Licensed PE in Massachusetts or ability to obtain reciprocity within six months; licensure in other New England states is also encouraged
Our team is enthusiastic and works hard to improve the communities where we live, work and play. Our work environment is inclusive, transparent, challenging and rewarding. Our strength is our team and we invest in our team with industry-leading benefits to help balance our financial, social and personal goals.
We keep it fun and stay connected to each other and our communities. If that sounds like you, visit our Careers page to learn how to join the team.
How can we help?
© TEC, Inc. All rights reserved.